1.07.2012

My Writing Resolutions



Hi All! 


I hope you all had a very happy and safe holiday season. 


Have you made resolutions for your writing for 2012? My resolutions are generally less like brand new goals than they are the revival of earlier goals that, for one reason or another, I've neglected. 
So here are my plans for 2012:

  • Write every day! I'll be honest - I don't always succeed with this one, but shooting for every day keeps me focused.
  • Read ever day! I'm miserable if I'm not reading. Why should I let myself be miserable?
  • Blog more regularly. ;)
  • Read writing blogs of my friends and favorite authors more regularly... and comment! This year, I want to be better at staying involved in the online writing community.
  • Forgive myself if I drop the ball occasionally.
Of the entire list, that last one may be the most important. I tend to let one bad week derail me. This year, I'm going to try to shake off those bad weeks and just pick back up where I left off.

Do you have big plans for your writing in 2012? I'd love to hear about them. Please share by leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment