10.30.2011

Julie returns to blogging!

So after a VERY extended absence, I have set a goal for myself to return to blogging! This may be a crazy time to return, since I have simultaneously set a goal for myself to participate in National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo, as most of us know it,) AND to train for a half marathon. (Coincidentally, Kat Zhang, my blog-sister over at Let The Words Flow, just posted on her blog The Katacomb that she, too, is training for a half marathon. I guess we're on the same wavelength! Which might be the ridiculously over-committed wavelength. In fact, I'm pretty sure it is. :/)

Am I taking on too much at once? Maybe. Okay -- probably. So I thought one way to ease back into blogging would be to repost here on this blog the posts I contributed to Let the Words Flow over the past few months. (My apologies to those of you who may have already read these posts at LTWF.)

Amusingly, the first of these posts that I will be carrying over is titled "Writing Tips for the Horrifically Over-Scheduled!" I hope that's a coincidence and not a sign that this is not the right time to return to blogging... But I really miss this blog, so I'm taking a deep breath and diving back in.

Here goes!

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to the blog-o-sphere and good luck with the half marathon :D x

    ReplyDelete